Bilstein Announces the ‘Goldie Locks’ upgrade: Not to hard, not to soft, just right.
We’re a huge fan of Bilstein shocks. We have them on street cars, track cars, and the AI freak that’s new for 2012 (more on that later.) So it’s great to hear that they’ve offered a new shock combo for people that want a little more performance from their pony – without a sacrifice in ride quality – the B6 upgrade.
Performance you can feel.
If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Increased power reserves and service life
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road and track tested by BILSTEIN for fine tuning
No details yet on MSRP or availability. Expect to pay approximately $600 for the set – we’ll update actual info when we get it.